Norrøna Hvitserk Adventure is Norway's leading tour operator within activity tourism. We are five committed employees and work closely with Hvitserk and Eventyrreiser AS. Norrøna Hvitserk Adventure is owned by Norrøna Sport AS, Hvitserk & Eventyrreiser AS, by entrepreneurs and tour enthusiasts. We have ambitious growth plans and a desire to take on a role as a leading operator in Norwegian, nature-based tourism.
Norrøna Hvitserk Adventure is growing, and we are looking for a sailboat captain.
We want to arrange trips such as ski and sail, hike and sail, whale safaris and expeditions to, for example, Svalbard by sailboat and now we are looking for you who want to operate a sailboat with us.
The sailboat has 8 beds, is 62 feet and is very well equipped.
This is what we are looking for:
- You are a deck officer class 5 or want to become one
- Has experience with sailboats and are interested in sailing
- Dream of living off and close to the fantastic nature we have in Norway
- Wants to give others genuine nature experiences
- You are good with people and a clear leader, especially in demanding situations
- Desire to run and preferably experience from running your own business
- If you dream of running a boat as a self-employed with a lot of support from a large and serious company, then this is the job for you!
Norrøna Hvitserk Adventure has a flat structure and a flexible organization. We are willing to go to great lengths to ensure that our guests are left with good travel memories. To succeed in the position, you must enjoy taking challenges head on, as well as being able to work both independently and collaborate with Norrøna Hvitserk Adventures' skilled team.
If you are passionate and want to help create something, we think this is one of the most interesting jobs you can have in Norwegian tourism.
Contact: Marit Vidnes, 93618074
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 8 January.